Pet Boarding: Making Your Pet Feel Right at Home
At Coyne Veterinary Center in Crown Point, we set the standard for pet boarding services and amenities. Follow our easy, 3-step process to get the ball rolling and schedule a boarding reservation for your pet!
Learn all about our available amenities and boarding packages to make your pet’s stay extra special.
Find out what your pet can bring with them so they’re fully prepared.
Make sure your pet can meet the necessary vaccine and parasite testing requirements so they and all of our other boarding guests stay healthy.
We know how hard it is to leave your four-legged friend at a kennel while you go on vacation or leave town to visit family. After all, they’re family too, and they deserve to be comfortable and well-cared-for in your absence. That’s why our amenities include:
- Supervision from an experienced veterinarian
- Daily housekeeping with pet-friendly cleaning products
- Fresh, comfortable bedding and sanitized bowls provided daily
- Indoor and outdoor play areas for dogs
- Separate boarding rooms for cats and dogs
- Bathroom breaks 4 times a day for dogs
- Meals provided
- Supervised care by our kennel attendants
- Bath after staying 2 nights for our dog guests (Silver boarding package)
- 15 extra minutes of cuddle time per day (Gold boarding package)
What to Bring
While we’re happy to provide meals for our guests, you should bring your pet's food from home if they’ve been prescribed a special diet. Please include feeding times and amounts with your pet’s food, and any other instructions you think we might need. We also ask that you refrain from bringing any bedding or toys from home, as items can get lost or damaged. If your pet takes medication, please bring it along and include clear, written instructions for our technicians and assistants to follow.
Your confidence and peace of mind are important to us. To keep your pet safe and secure during their stay, our boarding facility includes:
- A temperature-controlled environment conducive to comfort and good health
- An AAON unit that circulates fresh, clean air throughout the building
- High, sturdy walls surrounding our outdoor play yard
- A camera system that enables us to occasionally check in on our boarding guests (we do not have a webcam service)
Check out our Facebook to see more pictures of our happy boarding clients!
All boarders must arrive with written proof that they’re current on their recommended vaccines and parasite tests. Click on Dog Requirements or Cat Requirements below to see what your pet needs before their visit.
- Distemper (DHP)
- 6-month Bordetella
- Canine influenza – H3N2 and H3N8 strains
- Negative fecal sample in last 12 months
- Distemper (FVRCP)
- 6-month Bordetella
- Negative fecal sample in last 12 months, or up-to-date on annual deworming
What to Expect When You Arrive
If your pet is not up-to-date on all of their vaccinations and/or fecal testing, we can provide these services at drop-off. Also, please allow our team a few minutes to go over any questions, concerns or requests you have before dropping your pet off. We want to make sure that we provide all of the services you ask for to give your pet the best experience possible.
Your Pet Deserves a Vacation
If you’re looking to board your canine or feline companion, we’d love to take you on a tour of our facilities. You can also visit our Facebook page for photos of our boarders and comments from our happy clients! Feel free to ask us any questions you have about our boarding services, and how we can best accommodate your pet.
We Offer Grooming & Daycare, Too!
Planning on being a frequent flyer with our boarding services? We also have professional grooming and supervised daycare whenever your pet needs it!
Why Shouldn't Boarding Be Fun?
Our happy boarders have lots of opportunities to take it easy and enjoy themselves here at Coyne. See for yourself!