The Adoption Process
Adoption Fee: $239
Dogs require 6 months of heartworm preventative to be purchased at the time of adoption.
Adoption Fee: $135
Cats require 3 months of heartworm preventative to be purchased at the time of adoption.
Each Adoption Includes:
- Spay/neuter surgery
- Vaccinations/tests current with the adoption date*
- Canine Influenza- H3N2 & H3N8 (Dogs)
- Canine Distemper - DHPP (Dogs)
- Feline Distemper- FVRCP (Cats)
- Intestinal Parasite Test
- Heartworm test (Dogs)
- FELV/FIV Snap test (Cats)
- Up-to-date on flea and heartworm prevention
*Boosters required for pets post-adoption are the responsibility of the owner.
Are you interested in giving one of our adoptables a fur-ever home? Ready to find the purrfect new addition to your family? We're so excited for you! Get to know a little about how our adoption process works. Our team will carefully review your application to ensure that our adoptables are going to the best possible homes!
- Please fill out an application and email it back to firstname.lastname@example.org or feel free to print it and hand it in at the clinic.
- All family members must do a meet and greet with the adoptable pet. Adopting a new pet is a big responsibility and we want to ensure that everyone is involved in the adoption process and can fall in love together.
- If there are any other dogs in your home, they will first need to meet the adoptable dog to ensure that they'll get along. Our team will verify your dog is up to date on core vaccines from the information provided on your adoption application prior to the pet meet and greet.
*Please note a meet and greet for pets is only for dogs meeting dogs. Cats tend to be anxious when taken out of their home environment.