Improving Quality of Life
with Cat & Dog Surgery
Is a surgical procedure in your pet's future? Most if not all cats and dogs will need surgery at least once in their lifetime for preventative or treatment purposes. Whether your pet needs knee surgery, hip surgery, or a mass removal, our full-service hospital in Crown Point can help provide many health benefits to extend and enhance quality of life.
Our Soft Tissue & Orthopedic Surgical Services
We offer an extensive and innovative surgical suite where our doctors can perform a wide range of surgeries, including:
- Spay and neuter
- Cystotomy (bladder surgery)
- Foreign body removal
- Mass removal
- Oral surgery
- Patellar luxation
- Cranial Cruciate Ligament repair (CCL)
- Femoral Head Ostectomy (FHO)
- Tibial Tubercle Advancement (TTA)
- Tibial Plateau Leveling Osteotomy (TPLO)
- Fracture repair
- ...and more
Want to learn more about our surgical services?
Why Spay & Neuter is Important
for Your Pet
Spaying/neutering is an important step in your pet's health journey, and it does a lot to benefit other pets as well. Spaying and neutering your animals prevents unwanted pregnancies and can help reduce overpopulation. Click Females or
Males below to see how your pet can benefit from their spay/neuter.
- Prevents pets from going into heat
- Lessens their desire to roam, which can be dangerous if you live in a highly populated area
- Reduces ovarian, uterine and breast cancer risks
- Greatly reduces your pet's risk of developing an infected uterus (pyometra)
- Reduces aggression
- Lessens their desire to roam
- Reduces inappropriate behaviors such as urinating/spraying, mounting
- Can greatly reduce prostatitis, testicular cancer, perianal adenoma and other health risks
WHAT SHOULD YOU EXPECT?
Coyne Veterinary Center understands that cat and dog surgery can be a stressful process for both pets and their owners, which is why we take steps to ensure optimal safety and pain control. Furthermore, our team members will take time to answer your questions and put your mind at ease. Our doctors thoroughly examine every patient prior to their procedure to screen for illness and ensure that anesthesia will be safe. Get in touch with us today if you would like to know more about our surgery and safety protocols.