Pet Boarding: Making Your Pet Feel Right at Home
We know how hard it is to leave your four-legged friend at a kennel while you go on vacation or leave town to visit family. After all, they’re family too, and they deserve to be comfortable and well-cared-for in your absence.
At Coyne Veterinary Center in Crown Point, we set the standard for pet boarding services and amenities. Along with our spacious kennels, we offer an indoor play area for dogs, plus an outdoor play yard with K9 grass and a swimming pool! Why shouldn't boarding be fun?
Board Your Pet Today at Coyne Veterinary Center!
Amenities We Offer
Your pet deserves all the comforts of home while boarding with us; that’s why we include the following amenities:
- Supervision from an experienced veterinarian
- Daily housekeeping with pet-friendly cleaning products
- Fresh, comfortable bedding and sanitized bowls provided daily
- Indoor and outdoor play areas for dogs
- Separate boarding rooms for cats and dogs
- Bathroom breaks 4 times a day for dogs
- Meals provided
- Supervised care by our kennel attendants
- Bath after staying 2 nights for our dog guests (Silver boarding package)
- 15 extra minutes of cuddle time per day (Gold boarding package)
What You Need to Bring
While we’re happy to provide meals for our guests, you should bring your pet's food from home if they’ve been prescribed a special diet. We also ask that you refrain from bringing any bedding or toys from home, as items can get lost or damaged. If your pet takes medications, please bring them along and include clear, written instructions for our technicians and assistants to follow. Please include feeding times and amounts with your pet’s food, and any other instructions you think we might need.
Check out our Facebook to see more pictures of our happy boarding clients!
All boarders must arrive with written proof that they’re current on their recommended vaccines and parasite tests. Click on Dog Requirements or Cat Requirements below to see what your pet needs before their visit.
- Distemper (DHP)
- 6-month Bordetella
- Canine influenza – H3N2 and H3N8 strains
- Negative fecal sample in last 12 months
- Distemper (FVRCP)
- 6-month Bordetella
- Negative fecal sample in last 12 months, or up-to-date on annual deworming
If your pet is not up to date on all of their vaccinations and/or fecal testing, we can provide these services at drop-off.
Your Pet Deserves a Vacation, too
If you’re looking to board your canine or feline companion, we encourage you to stop over and take a tour of our facilities. You can also visit our Facebook page for photos of our boarders and comments from our happy clients! Feel free to ask us any questions you have about our boarding services, and how we can best accommodate your pet.